Τρίτη 7 Ιουνίου 2016

Seize the moment.... for Scrapiniec...



Hello everyone!!!
A soft and romantic lay out this time,using some of my favourite chipboards and 13arts paper collection.Recently i saw that photo on pinterest and i liked it so much,that wanted to create something romantic,elegant and stylish... I was inspired by the colors and especially the suitcase colors...I painted the chipboards with acrylic colors among with mists , in order to create a balance in my work.On the tiny clock , i put an art pebble to emphasize on it...
And can you see the small dog???I put a chipboard on him too, because i love dogs!!!How cute he is..



That lady seems to seize the moment and dream of something or imagine...






Thank you for your time !!!Have fun and be creative...summer is here!!!
Love, Eirini....xoxoxox

Products used that you can find in the store....



Royal Szyldy - dekory małe 2 szt / small decors 2 pieces



Brush art elements - love doodles




1 σχόλιο:

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !