Παρασκευή 3 Ιουνίου 2016

Altered milk pitcher ... With a video tutorial for Mixed Media Place !!


Hello everyone!!! 

Today i'm here with an altered item .I found a milk pitcher in a local market and immediately i thought this is it!!! I wanted to make a case for my sewing needles and i wanted it to be an altered item, a bit rusty,old,mixed media, like an anciend Greek vase found under the earth, or deep into the sea ,after many many years... I got the idea, from a present of Aliki ( a scrapbooker friend here in Greece) sended 2 years ago .I used several acrylics colors and Lindy's powders in order to give a vintage look.Finnabair gesso and pastes,several metalic elements plus Scrapiniec chipboard and ...voila!!



















And here is my video tutorial,  on how i transformed this simpe pitcher in a small piece of art....





Hope you like it and give you a fresh idea for your sewing needles and matterials.
Thank you for your time...Have a nice day!!
Love ...Eirini.






Products used that you can find in Mixed media place....









Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !