Παρασκευή 29 Ιουλίου 2016

Our Everyday life, by the beach, lay out with video tutorial, for 7Dots.

Hello again...
This is my latest lay out, inspired by the summer time and my everyday life,on my vacation by the sea.My favourite colors are mainly , summer colors and that are...teal,mint,white...Love the heat on my shoulders and the tan, sun has left on my skin...This season i wear all my bracelets and rings, i cannot wear during the winter time,mainly because it fits me with my beach-summer look.So i created this lo that represents me, a bit and i have used Verano Azul collection papers ,sticker and die cut elements mainly.I added a teal tone like sand and i found that Fortune Teller sticker elements maches perfectly with my picture and UmWow chipboards Forget me Not and Dreamcathcer!!








There is also, a video tutorial with my work procedure and techniques, where you can follow and be inspired....Thank you...Eirini.....






Products used by 7Dots Studio....




Entering...

Lindy's Stamp gang.
I was inspired by the sun flower scheme, which I created on my background with a stencil plus my Lindy's magical and the contrast of blue-green  and brown colors...




Using the following products....



canvascorpbrands



17 σχόλια:

  1. Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning!! The colors and layers are amazing!! I love the design!! What a gorgeous page this is!! Off to watch the video!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Just beautiful Eirini - so glad you joined in the Lindy's Color Challenge ooxox

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. wow wow wow and wow again I love your creation thanks for playing with Lindy's this month. Love You Sweety xxxxx I love your Style and your video

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Thanks for sharing this awesome video! Your layout is completely stunning! Thank you for playing with us at Lindy's stamp gang!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Great, stunning artwork ♥ Thank you for joying Lindy's Stamp Gang July Color Challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. It's a stunner. Wow. Seriously amazing in detail.
    Thank you for playing along with the 'Canvas Corp Brands' challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. It's a stunner. Wow. Seriously amazing in detail.
    Thank you for playing along with the 'Canvas Corp Brands' challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. ♥ This is so beautiful! Thank you for joining Lindy's Stamp Gang July Color Challenge! ♥

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Eirini - This is such a beautiful layout - thanks for entering the LSG Color Challenge oxoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. So shine and inspirational layout!Thanks for joining us from Canvas Corp Brands!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Incredible layout ! Just amazing ! thanks for playing with CCB !

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !