Παρασκευή 14 Ιουλίου 2017

Life is better with you... Guest Desiger tag for Accent Scrapbooking.






Hello everyone!!

 I feel so deeply honored to be a guest designer for this month in the wonderful team of  Accent Scrapbooking blog !

My sweet friend Kareen asked me to joininfor the next three months and i was so thrilled by her invitation!!
The flairs are so modern, so well designed and the colors are fantastic...matches almost to everything i do.They are certainly my style!!

Today i have a tag for you, made mainly with me favourite 7dots tags, papers, stamps and stickers.You can find my flairs used here and discover much ...much more new ones!!











I hope you liked my tag and found some inspiration today!!Love you all....Eirini.

Products used...






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !