Δευτέρα 20 Φεβρουαρίου 2017

Today, farewell dt work for the MMP challenge.


Good evening friends!!
Have you seen our lates challenge in Mixed Media Place?
This minimalistic and clean moodboard  inspired me to create a white and bright lay out with red and pink details, like on my photo. I loved the feathers on the moodboard , so i desided to use some and the wood details reminded me of the Writer's Block paper collection by 7dots, which i  also used.








Some metallic ellements once again on my work and Finnabair Prima stamps matching with the berrys on the moodboard. 












This is my farewell dt work as a designer member of Mixed Media Place . It's been a fantastic year and the team was so friendly and so talented , that really inspired me and supported me! Thank you Anna, Andrzej and Tusia, thank you MMPlace for this awesome creating trip!

Here are some of the products i used from the MMP....



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !