Τρίτη 21 Φεβρουαρίου 2017

Love is in the air ! DT work for 7dots challenge.



 Hello dear friends!!
Today i have a new lay out for you with 7dots products, for our new challenge...Love is in the air !!



















When i am in love everything sounds like a music, my mind is blowing up and i feel like i want to dance...Love is everywhere, love is in the air!  I can feel it in my vains...i can breath it....I used mainly Writer's Block paper and sticker collection , combined with old collection stamps , Lost and found and Fortune Teller.I combined a black and white photo with brown,teal and dark pink watercolors.

I hope you liked it and you found something interesting on my blog...Have a nice day!!
Love...Eirini...



7Dots products i used...
7 Dots Studio - Writer's Block - Epilogue
7 Dots Studio - Writer's Block - Tags 12x12
7 Dots Studio - Writer's Block - Element Stickers 6x12
7 Dots Studio - Homegrown - Word Stickers 6x12
7 Dots Studio - Destination Unknown - Celestial
7 Dots Studio - Writer's Block - Pad 6x6
7 Dots Studio - Fortune-teller - Clear Stamps
7 Dots Studio - Lost and Found - Clear Stamps

2 σχόλια:

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !