Δευτέρα 31 Οκτωβρίου 2016

Freedom is a state of mind...


Hello dear friends...
Do you like vintage style??I like it and when it is combined with a great sketch i love it more!!So this is my work using Prima matterials and embellisments, inspired by my sweet and talented friends Monika Huculak , Kasia Bogatko and Denisa Gryczova.Their work us superb and the way they used several techniques among with the color contast is unique.
So here is my lay out....








With this lay out i'm entering  this months Build-A-Page at the Prima Marketing blog. . All the flowers are Prima  plus most of my embellishments,stamps,brands and die cuts too....this is the sketch which i flipped!




Thank you for stopping by and  i wish you'll find some inspiration on my blog...Kisses...Eirini.

1 σχόλιο:

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !