Σάββατο 1 Οκτωβρίου 2016

Autumn inspiration for Scrap Africa...




Hello dear friends around the world!!Hope you're having a nice weekend and a a good month...Fall is finally here in Greece too and i have to admit i love the soft breeze of it!!The heat of the summer ,finaly came to an end and light rain makes the ground smell so good!!
My inspiration came by that and the cozy feeling autumn brought.I can drink a hot coffee too and enjoying it..This month we have an awesome moodboard for Scrap Africa's challenge a bit wintery, but i kept my winter inspiration for Christmas he he he...



Here is my project, an art journal page with a really representative photo of my mood...Coffee addict and coziness addict here...







Tried to create some snow texture on my background and a smelly page using my anise...Love it!!










Again some Finnabair mediums, Lindy's Stamp gang mists, Scrapiniec chipboards and 7Dots stickers...





So...will you join us as well this month??
Thank you for stopping by...see you soon!!

Eirini.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !