Δευτέρα 3 Οκτωβρίου 2016

Altered wood heart with a tutorial for Mixed Media Place.




 Hello dear Mixed media funs!!
Today i have a small art to share with you,a small altered wooden heart.Hearts are my favourite items and butterflies too,so i combined both of them, in a tiny piece of art!And here it is..
























Tutorial, step by step photo...

1.Cover my wooden heart with White Heavy Gesso.






2.Place over it a Scrapiniec chipboart heart (it will glue just as it is, with the wet gesso, you don't have to put glue or something else).


3a.Again cover with gesso the chipboard..
3b.Paint with blue-green-gold tones acrylic paints.
3c.Spread some Magical powders by Lindy's Stamp gang.
3d.Mist some water to blend the colors.
3e.Mist again with Lindy's Starburst,Whale Watch Blue, even in the details of chipboard

   









4.Cover again with White texture paste,White crackle Prima.







5a,b,c,d.Place over it as it's still wet,some Art ingredients- Art sugar black,Glass beads Zinc,Glass glitter platinum and let it dry overnight.....to start crackle naturally.











6a.I made a tiny molt heart and placed some tiny beads on it for extra texture.
6b.Paint it with red acrylic paints plus mists,Black berry mica powder and water.
6c.Since it's dry, i covered with my fingers some  Platinum texture paste.






7.Glue down my tiny heart and some sisal fiber  with soft matte gel Prima and placed around my heart some wire.



8.Place a hanger at the end of my wire .






9.Paint it with black gesso or acrylic(i used both)and again some Platinum crackle texture over it and my whote work too.






10.Place some extra embelisments on my work, like 7dots papers Fortune teller cut to fit on my  Prima art  pebbles,7dots stickers Lost and Founds collection,Finnabair butterfly stamps and mechanicals mini brands.









Hope you like the result and find some inspiration on my tiny art effort...Till next time...kisses ladies and gents, and keep creating things with your heart!











Products used from Mixed media place









1 σχόλιο:

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !