Σάββατο 3 Σεπτεμβρίου 2016

Circus theme,for Scrap Africa...



Hello dear friends....

Today I will share with you, a circus theme lay out...Life is a a bizarre journey and some times we have to live it to the endge or making rediculous or even dangerous things ...

Our next sketch challenge in Scrap Africa
 reminded me of a scrapberry's forgotten paper I had and matched perfectly here....


Sep Sketch Challenge due 29 Aug












So, come and join us and give as your inspirational ideas...Thanks for visiting my blog...till next time...hungs and kisses!!...

1 σχόλιο:

  1. This is absolutely stunning!! The colors are so fabulous!! The texture and design are amazing!! Wow!! Love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !