Τρίτη 1 Μαρτίου 2016

First post in Scrapiniec....

Hello dear Scrapiniec funs!!
Have a good month and please lets welcome spring with a  huge smile...My very first post for  Scrapiniec and i'm very pleased to join this team for the next year.I'm very excited because this chipboard company is one of my favourites and the ladies here are all super gorgeous and extremely talented...

A lay out today ,inspired by this fantastic photo i found in Pinterest.It is dedicated to all these special angels in my life,who believe in me, support me, encourage and protect me...Thank you Dominika,Tusia,Finn,Marta....



A closer look...






I used 7dots papers and stickers,Finnabair products and Lindy's too(my favourites each one of them).







Scrapiniec products i used ....





Thank you for yout time in my blog...Love Eirini....

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !