Τετάρτη 6 Ιανουαρίου 2016

My first post as a new Designer member in 7DOts...




Hello dear blogers and friends!!!Today i will share my great news joining 7Dots Designing Team and how pround, gratefull,happy and honored i feel by Tusia's  invitation. I must admit , i live a  dream!!
Couldn't believe in my ears...But it's so true!! 

Thank you 7Dots for the support and trust in my face and hope you enjoy my  creations...Thank you Tusia for the kindness and trust but mostly the real love you gave me..A dream of mine came true today!!!Joined the most wonderful team ever!!

 Enought talking so... This is  my very first  lay out for 7 Dots  inspired by the cold weather  ( at last...winter ) here in Greece. Snow all over the mountains and even close to the sea...How could i resist??
    The new  "Yuletide" collection is so beautiful,so i decided to work with it this time.Perfect colors, fantastic texture and contrasts. Love the grey and red pallete and the soft result that gives in my projects.After all it's winter and fost...What else could i used??
 Found a pinterest photo(my favourites) and worked with gold details, green and boy blue...And here it is...ta raaaaaa


And a closer look....













Hope you enjoyed my first attempt and gave you some inspiration...I did..

Thank you for your time...Kisses xoxoxox


7Dots products used




5 σχόλια:

  1. Congratulations on your new design team!! They are so lucky to have you!! This is absolutely stunning!! I love the colors and the design!! The texture is amazing!! What a gorgeous layout this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. This layout is beautiful! You did an amazing job of conveying the cold frosty feeling of winter. P.S. Your photo is adorable!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Σούπερ σελίδα Ειρήνη με τέλεια φωτό κ θέμα!!!!!Μα που τον είδες καλέ το χειμώνα??αχαχαχα???Μπράβο για τη σχεδιαστική ομάδα του 7dots!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Το χειμώνα εε;;;Όταν τη σχεδίαζα είχε χιονόνερο στην πόλη και εκεί που ήμουν πιο πρίν είχε και χιόνι...Τώρα πια είναι δυστυχώς μια ανάμνηση...Αυτός ο νοτιάς πάλι μας τρελαίνει!!Σε ευχαριστώ Ερινάκι μου,χαίρομαι που σου αρέσει η σελίδα...

      Διαγραφή

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !