Κυριακή 6 Νοεμβρίου 2016

With Owl my love...for 7dots studio.



Good morning sweet friends!!Have a happy Sunday!!..


Do you want to see my new work for 7 dots studio??
Today i have a monochromatic lay out using the ''Homegrown'' collection and some old collection elements from ''Cold country''.I didn't use many flowers , as i thought that my chipboards will do my work and too many flowers will make my work reminding of the spring season... Besides, the ''Happy'' paper on my background , pops up a flower  effect.





So i stamped the feathers from the ''Fortune teller'' collection and i cut it, because it suited well with my picture.Also i used  gauze for my tags to give a sense of feather lightness  on my work.

















Owls are one of my favourite animals and when i was a kid i found a baby owl on my yard...That photo reminds me of that moment back in time...Do you want to know what happened next?I placed the baby owl back to the nest...Magical!! Nature has it's own rules and it's unique magic...






I wish i gave you some inspiration and enjoyed my work.
Thank you for stopping by...See you soon...Eirini.



Products used by 7Dots....



Entering this sweet,awesome super talented team...



Our Mixed Media Moods!!


Inspired by the bottom left photo with the feather.

1 σχόλιο:

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !