Πέμπτη 20 Οκτωβρίου 2016

Mmp challenge




Hello everyone!!!

 It's time for the Mixed Media Place Creative gym for October and i have made a mini album to keep my memories alive from a sunny- deep blue sky i captured last summer...

Up to the mountains with our best friends, relaxing and having fun...exploring the nature and charging our batteries...he he he...






Wanna know how i made that fibre covered mini album??

I covered my cardstock papers with a fine white fibre and added Soft Gloss gel. Then it was right moment for white heavy gesso and again clear crackle texture paste, to avoid absorbing colors into my fiber surface (everything from Finnabair!!). 
Here and there I misted the whole thing with green and pink colors, stamped and glued my chipboard pieces, Prima flowers, gems, On top of it I have added 7 Dots flair and stickers etc and finally my favourite glitter!! What do you think about the result?






Some close ups...















Thank you for stopping by and wish you will join us at our October challenge...
Love you ...Eirini.


All my matterials used by the Mixed Media Store...

2 σχόλια:

  1. Oh wow, it's absolutely spectacular!! The texture is amazing!! I love the colors and the details you added!! This is stunning!! Your pictures are beautiful, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !