Τρίτη 29 Μαρτίου 2016

7Dots lay out -Waiting for you....



Hello hello again!!!
I'm here again to share a lay out i made with lot of leftovers...Have you ever consider what to do with papers left and have already a shape of tag or ticket etc??Why throw away ,when you can use it as a background....Or even as modern embellisments?





This is what i have done with tag and stickers leftovers.And then i used my chipboard leftovers as they seemed to match perfectly with my lay out...



A bit messy and confused lay out this time, probably coming from my inner life as spring brings me a desire to do everything and in time plus extras forgotten in the winter time... A bit  Lost and Found myself !!




Used again my favourite Scrapiniec Chipboards and their leftovers...




So , what are you going to do with your leftovers in the future???Gave you any idea??




7Dots products used.....




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !