Κυριακή 4 Ιουνίου 2017

Farewell card for my dear friends in Crafty Life Challenges...


Good evening everyone!!

Summer is here for good and i have already started making some cards ( not so summery or navy...but floral...) saying ''Thank you'' to my kid's teachers, as schools are about to close here in Greece.And here's one for my son's teacher, since her eyes are...magical!!
I used 7dots, Finnabair , Lindy's Stamp Gang  and Prima products which you can find in Crafty Life e-shop and much, much more...
For me it's time to step down from this wonderful team in Crafty Life Challenges as i have desided that i need some rest for me and my family.I already miss the girls and it's been a fantastic experience.
Maria Menounou , thank you for the wonderful and gentle collaboration and i wish you the best from the bottom of my heart.Thank you for the trust and the honor but mainly thank you for being a real kind person!Love you....
This card is for the current challenge theme of our blog, about FLOWERS.
I hope you will be inspired and join our challenge as well...











Thank you for stopping by ...See you soon babes....Love you...Eirini!

2 σχόλια:

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !