Κυριακή 16 Οκτωβρίου 2016

Beautiful... For Scrapiniec chipboards.



Good evening dear  friends!!

How are you this sweet October afternoon?This month is a period of ''Changes'' for me and that is what was my inspiration for my lay out. Automn is a period for changes and i was inspired by the new collection ''Mehendi''. Fall is usually brown and  dark but i choosed to change my mood into something more optimistic.... I choosed an Indian photo this time, matching with the whole spirit. As Indians like bright and vivid colors, i couldn't avoid that too.But at the end i think the result is quite beautiful and balanced.








I painted my chipboards with  mists and some acrylics too, stamped with Prima stamps and all that on a 7Dots paper.Flowers are also Prima, matching with the true color of Scrapiniec chipboards!!
















You can see my Ombre techniques used  on the shades of pink and purple, lighting up with a touch of yellow -orange...

Thank you for stopping by.Wish you all a happy weekend .Kisses..Eirini...





Scrapiniec products used....


Mehendi - borders - bordery



IMG_1095_wm.png



10 σχόλια:

  1. Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning!! The colors are amazing!! I love the way you showcased the beautiful photo!! This is spectacular my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. awesome layout...thanks for stopping by at my blog...i have left 7 dots because i have no 7 dots product in my project...is it mandatory to have 7 dots product to participate

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Wow this is totally stunning Eirini! I think this is my favorite ever! Thanks for playing with us at More than words

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Very gorgeous colour combination and chipboard! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Breathtaking! There's so much beauty on this one page. You sold me on those chippies. I wish they were easier to find in the States. Thank you for sharing you art with us at More Than Words this month.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. love it!!!
    i don´t know how you are doing but your last works are completely amazing and this one is sooooo gorgeous!!!
    thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. ok! I´m in love Eirini! I love that you have incorporated so many colors without making it look to "busy"! Really, really well done and very inspiring! Thank you for joining Berry71Bleu this month!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. So so stunning Eirini! This is just fabulous and the details and styling so amazing! So love this! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with Berry71Bleu this month! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !