Σάββατο 20 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

Art journal play....




Hello friends!!Happy Saturday...
Recently i stuck in art journal addiction and i can't stop experiment with new things and ideas...
My last prize from Words and Paintery winning , was a new collection stamp from indigoblu that really loved!!
That cute dog in nature fields watching birds flying, is awesome...
So here is my take in my journal among with my Finnabair stamps in a mix media party..



The Finnabair stamps are a decoupage i tryied first in light paper and the Indigo stamps are embossed with Lindy's powders...



The background colour mists are also Lindy's....


Added some pen doodle as well of my own...




Thank you for stopping by and wish you all a wonderfull weekend!!



Entering....

Indigp Blu

4 σχόλια:

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !