Τρίτη 5 Ιουλίου 2016

Ready,steady,go.....for 7dots studio.


Hello everyone!!!
 New month,new team on 7dots environment and i can't  express my happiness, staying in this awesome and supportive team. New members are super talented and so friendly all!!Thank you Tusia , once again, for the trust and honest love given as a bless in  my face!!
July,is the hotest month of the summer and the month everyone is about to leave their homes and have some hollidays...I can't wait to prepare my luggages and fly away...What do i need ??? This was my inspiration for this post, and the Verano Azul collection was perfect!!!See that tiny airplane on the paper? Yes...that's me flying already!!! i also used stickers, tags and element stickers from the same collection. Watercolors and  Homegrown  clear stamps for my background, made a fresh aspect, more simple but still vivid-summery .Are you in a summer mood as i am ???




























Love Eirini...xoxoxoxo...



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !