Τρίτη 1 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

Sealed with a kiss...

Good  morning everyone!!
New sketch challenge in our blog in scrapafrica with the following fabulous sketch....I can't hide that December is a month i like( even though economical is a typhoon...) and gives me a festive mood and loving emotions... So, inspired by hollidays coming soon, i did a lo a bit vintage and messy... I saw that photo in pinterest and i remembered my childhood, writting letters to Santa asking for my present...Now that i'm a mother i still wright letters but for my kids he he he...




Here is my interpretation of the sketch...




Some close ups...





I used 7 Dots products, 13arts and Lindys too for the bases...
Hope you like it and give you the same festive mood...Lets joy the season!!

Challenges entering...

7 Dots studio

8 σχόλια:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is stunning!! The texture is amazing!! I love the sweet picture!! You showcased it perfectly!! The dimension, the colors, everything is fabulous!! I love, love this!! So gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. This is soooo awesome! Every inch of it is simply georgeous! Love it!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Stunning as always!!! Realy amazing lo! Thank you for playing along with 7Dots Studio!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. This layout is amazing, great job!Thank you for playing along with us at7Dots Studio!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Absolutely beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Lindys Stamp Gang for the Color Challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Stunning layers and great use of different mediums! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Great work! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!♥

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Always so stunning! I love the intricacy of your creations. Always a pleasure to see. Thank you for joining us over at 7Dots for the "Vintage" challenge xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !